The world outside PG
- Posts: 6599
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:35 am
- Location: At the end of stanza 3
We fray into the future, rarely wrought
Save in the tapestries of afterthought.
- Posts: 5930
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 10:29 am
Congratulations Seth. Muchly enjoyed.
- Posts: 13711
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:40 pm
- Location: Ellan Vannin
Very good! I remember that one. Boreray.
- Preponderant Poster
- Posts: 1218
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:27 pm
- Location: Kosmos
Oh, truly wonderful!
Everything looks better by candlelight. Everything sounds more plausible on the shortwave.