The world outside PG
I'm make ng a reappearancehttps://t.co/aj1H3T7tNE
Rosencrantz: What are you playing at? Guildenstern: Words. Words. They're all we have to go on.
Antiphon - www.antiphon.org.uk
- Posts: 7969
- Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:53 pm
- Location: this hill-shadowed city/of razors and knives.
A welcome reappearance. Yowzers.
- Posts: 12670
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:40 pm
- Location: Ellan Vannin
Congrats Ros! I like the comment beneath the poem that the editor makes, too.
- Preponderant Poster
- Posts: 827
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 9:46 pm
A welcome return
We fray into the future, rarely wrought
Save in the tapestries of afterthought.
- Posts: 6250
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:35 am
- Location: At the end of stanza 3
Return to Ezines, Magazines and Publications
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest