***Message from Sylvia to all at PG***

Nicola
Site Admin
Site Admin

***Message from Sylvia to all at PG***

Post by Nicola » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:46 am

Hi Nicola,

Just wanted to send a message to you and eveyone on PG to thank you for all your tributes to Barrie, its so comforting to know that he was so highly thought of on PG because he loved PG too.

We had a good funeral hopefully to his likeing, no prayers were said and no priests were present! So he won't come back and haunt me for that reason!

At the moment he is sat in amongst his books on the book shelf, watching me on the computer as I read out the poems to him on PG. Which is where he wanted to be until I die then we can be scattered together.

Once again thanks to everyones for their kind words, and don't forget Barrie will still be listening to your poetry.

Sylvia

Ros
antispam: no

Re: ***Message from Sylvia to all at PG***

Post by Ros » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:05 pm

What a wonderful thought. Somehow that makes me feel I have to pull my socks up, poetry wise! I've been gradually reading his poems, and they are magnificent. As are all the tributes people have written to him.

Rosemary
Rosencrantz: What are you playing at? Guildenstern: Words. Words. They're all we have to go on.

Lake
Perspicacious Poster
Perspicacious Poster

Re: ***Message from Sylvia to all at PG***

Post by Lake » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:51 pm

To his poem Just make sure I asked, "But how can you make sure people will do what they are told?"
He answered, "I'll haunt their darkest dreams if they don't."