- Comma Press - http://www.commapress.co.uk/?section=FAQs will be announcing a call for submissions to their next 'new writer' anthology in early 2014
- Wigleaf - stories under a 1000 words, the last week in January - see http://wigleaf.com/about.htm
- Holdfast - Speculative fiction/poetry on "Animals, Beasts & Creatures". Deadline 20th Jan. http://www.holdfastmagazine.com/submiss ... 4580429903
- the fiction Desk - stories under a 1000 words. Deadline 31st Jan - see http://www.thefictiondesk.com/submissio ... tition.php
- Nature - 200-character microFutures. Deadline 31st Jan. See http://survey.nature.com/WebProd/cgi-bi ... titionLive
- Riptide - Riptide magazine is seeking submissions for its tenth issue on the theme of "Imagining the Suburbs". Deadline 1st Mar. See their http://www.riptidejournal.co.uk/contribute/ page.
- short fiction - Competition deadline 31st Mar. Max 5000 words. See http://www.shortfictionjournal.co.uk/?page_id=33
- West Sussex - Competition deadline 31st Mar. Max 3000 words. See http://www.westsussexwriters.co.uk/inde ... ition-2014
- Exeter - Competition deadline 31st Mar. Max 3000 words. See http://www.exeterwriters.org.uk/p/competition.html
Was Albert Camus a better goalkeeper than George Orwell? Have your say here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I've been plotting my 2014 prose campaign. Some of you (especially the UK ones) may find this useful